Skip to content
- 2 lbs Carrots, peeled and sliced on diagonal
- 1 Yellow Onion, Peeled and Sliced
- 1 1/2 Quarts Warm Water
- 7 oz Can Sliced Jalapeno Peppers with Juice
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 6 Whole Garlic Cloves, Whole
- 1 Cup White Vinegar
- 1 Cup Wine Vinegar
- 1/8 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- Put carrots in a large 3 or 4 quart pot.
- Add warm water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Boil for 5 minutes and then remove from heat.
- To pot, add the peppers, onions, oregano, garlic, vinegar, bay leaves and salt.
- Let cool for 2-3 hours.